One of the most popular traditional festive wreaths using, natural fruits, berries, cones and cinnamon sticks - £35
Buy for yourself, send as a gift for Christmas or organise your own party for friends and family and make a design each.
Delivery or collection of all materials will be during the week commencing, 23rd November ready for assembling with your instructional video sent by email. Designs can be created within a few days of receiving your box of seasonal foliages.
Photo for reference only
Our YouTube videos have been extremely popular this year, instructions are easy to follow and are in a step by step format.
Everything will be supplied that you will need to participate in the virtual learning lesson. A video tutorial will be provided through YouTube, so you just need a computer, laptop or tablet. Relax at home with a tea or coffee or a glass of wine while Sharon demonstrates the floral design.
The video will show a demonstration of the flower design using step-by-step instructions. You can watch the video many times as you like, at whatever pace suits you..
- Book the workshop via www.sharondower.com. Look in the SHOP section not the WORKSHOP section. This will give you the opportunity to add a delivery address.
- Follow the instructions on how to care for you foliage after collection or delivery.
- Wait for your email link, once your materials have been delivered. You can make your Christmas wreath, anytime over the next few days
- Follow the instructional video and create your beautiful design.
- If you wish, photograph it and share it on our social media sites.
Don't worry if you are a total beginner, many of our learners are coming for the first time, some come time and time again as they so enjoy the sessions.